News Weekly

News and Video. Top Stories, World, US, Business, Sci/Tech, Entertainment, Sports, Health, Most Popular.

DUE TO NUMEROUS EMAILS I POST THE FOLLOWING BOOK UPDATE

PrintPrintEmailEmailPDF   PDF

As I stated in the last update the Book,
WILL begin printing this month, June 2009 and I will have and begin signing, numbering and shipping the copies to those who ordered a signed/numbered copy THIS month, June 2009.
As for the process inwhich Barnes and Noble goes through in ordering books I cannot tell you at this point. I will tell you that Barnes and Noble has not once listed information correctly as is listed by Books In Print or Bowker Indentifiers.
I will receive the copies ordered directly from the printer when printing begins shortly and when that starts I will post it here for all to see as well as on the company web site at http://www.sinclairpublishingllc.com/ .
Once printing begins I will then post a link on the Company web site where the book can be ordered directly through Sinclair Publishing, Inc for anyone wanting to do so.
Again, let me make it clear, printing of the book WILL begin this month as will shipping of those signed/numbered copies ordered through this blog.


Copyright 2009 by Larry Sinclair/larrysinclair.org/larrysinclair-0926.blogspot.com/LarrySinclair0926.com and Larry SinclairBarackObama.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.





DUE TO NUMEROUS EMAILS I POST THE FOLLOWING BOOK UPDATE

[Source: Good Times Society - by The American Illuminati]


DUE TO NUMEROUS EMAILS I POST THE FOLLOWING BOOK UPDATE

[Source: Cnn News]

posted by 88956 @ 7:10 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Multimedia

Top Stories

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links


Sponsored Links

Archives

Previous Posts

Links